- got up early to give Benjamin his bottle (he even went back to sleep!)
- dozed while Colin watched Sesame Street
- started some new art projects
- attempted to sand/paint stool for studio
- vacuumed and mopped kitchen floor
- cleaned nasty burnt-on stuff off of the kitchen burner "pans"
- looked at my new tickets for Hawaii!!
- discovered that my dsl isn't working so well
- printed off a bunch of pictures
- got out the sewing machine
Days like this are just nice. When you have no agenda except to get some things done…and those things can be anything you want! Colin did have t-ball practice but that got cancelled due to…you guessed it…the possibility of severe weather.
So….tonight is pretty much a "play" night for all of us.
Hopefully I actually get some things done that I started! ha!!