- Colin calls Raspberries (you know, that you give to someone else on their tummy…) "Rose Bellies"
- Benjamin says "ImaKnow!" for "I don’t know."
- Colin was so excited to play "The Channel of Death" game at soccer camp this week. I don’t know what this game entails exactly – just that the name was funny to me (anything to get a kid excited, I guess?) and he said it was "really hard." haha.
- Colin’s soccer team name was "Bachooka." I think the kids picked that.
- Gillian weighed 11.2 pounds today at her two month old checkup!
- Colin calls Hershey’s Kisses "Hercules Kisses."
- Benjamin calls oatmeal "ee-ilmp" (who knows where he got that and kudos to me and Russell for knowing what he’s saying.. 😉
- Likewise, a peanut butter sandwich is a "meanamudda wanwich"
- R2D2 has been "Barbitito" – Lofty (from Bob the Builder) was "wopty" for a long time. These are all Colin-isms. He’s since grown out of them but they’re so cute….
- Doublin-Bubblin. 😉
- Benjamin randomly yells "NEVER!" and crosses his arms in a fit of defiance. It doesn’t even really relate to whatever he’s mad about – like Colin playing with a train or car that he wants…instead of asking for it he just yells "NEVER!" haha.
There are so many more…I’ll be adding them here occasionally – they make me smile.
I hope you have a reason to smile today too…..