Happy Birthday to us.
Ten things I've learned in ten years together…
1. Russell is a champion tooth brusher. No one can outwit or outlast him in this department.
2. Despite lots of practice, I still don't close drawers and he still needs a mirror to put in/take out his contacts.
3. We would be great on Amazing Race.
4. In an argument, it really isn't all about me.
5. He has more willpower than I do. In pretty much every category.
6. Fajitas for one *is* really enough food for two. (see above)
7. He may never finish all the Harry Potter books. I am okay with this. At least I have his sister.
8. To love and be loved takes submission.
9. When life gives you lemons, you don't have to make lemonade. You can use the lemons however you want.
10. I was and still am the luckiest girl in the world.