- Harry has been barking his head off for the past 1/2 hour. Someone is in the alley (HIS alley, he thinks) and he doesn’t like it.
- Benjamin is blissfully, wonderfully asleep.
- I watched Finding Neverland for the first time last night. Rented it on Netflix ages ago and finally got it in the mail. Soo good and sweet and sad and just what I wanted to see. Cried and wept but tried not to let it show too much. Good catharsis.
- Watching a little green and yellow finch outside my window. It’s so unusual! Weird to see something like that "in the wild" – wonder if it escaped from someone?
- Got a lovely new book in the mail called Photocraft. Has delicious looking projects inside – haven’t had much time to look but am anxiously awaiting!
- Getting ready to go back into the CTVW Studios soon….
- It’s Homecoming Football night at my high school. We’re thinking of going – Colin would love it and I’m ready for a good Fall football game. I love the band (I was in the band all through school and some in college) and the food and the game and the people.