Isn't this just the cutest little sad face you ever saw? Poor little Benjamin doesn't like the grass. Whenever we venture out to the backyard, I always put him on a blanket or something and this pretty much keeps him "contained" as he won't venture out of the edges of the blanket. Today, however, he somehow broke free of his bonds and wasn't very happy about it.
Aren't those little puppy dog eyes just the best?
On an un-related note, nothing is really going on around here – which is wonderful! I actually took a nap today while Colin was at "school" and it felt so good to just be lazy. I still have so many things on my "to-do" list:
- strip wallpaper in boys bathroom
- pick out paint for (you guessed it) boys bathroom
- finish organizing scrapbook room
- paint bathrooms
- paint little stool
- organize all of Colin's 2-3 size clothes and put them away
- figure out how to get silly-putty out of my Pottery Barn shams – anybody venture to guess how silly-putty got smeared and mushed into them? Anybody have any solutions for getting the stuff out?
- scrapbook for work and play
- etc. etc. etc.
So, nothing huge is going on. Nothing stressing or really making me obsess – which is a huge improvement from how I was just last week. Right now, my mind feels free and un-cluttered. Even though the house is a mess and there is stuff piled on my desk, for some reason it isn't bothering me. I'm just taking one day at a time….and relaxing a little bit more.