A few tips to survive the holidays:
- Make sure you wipe the jar of the molasses before you screw the lid back on. This will relieve much stress and strain
- Let the kids play video games. More cookies for you!
- It's okay to order pizza instead of home cooking that meal. Makes good leftovers for lunches.
- Don't forget to take pictures of your decor so next year, you can remember where you hid carefully placed that lovely gift from your co-worker.
- Let the kids make a mess with the sprinkles. It can be swept up later.
- In our house, Santa doesn't wrap presents. Santa is so smart!!
- Take time to count your blessings.
- I would think of more tips, but my leftover pizza is warm and yummy-smelling.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend full of warmth, love, family, friends, joy and peace!!