and I’m having trouble sleeping. For *once* I don’t have heartburn at night, just general insomnia and mind-racing. What to do in this situation? Post pictures!
Adorable stocking butterflies from Land of Nod.
My oh-so-cute lamp and shade from Pottery Barn Kids.
What is all this for? My nursery of course! Been working on that and that’s half of the reason I’m up late…….
1. What to do with the curtains?
2. I need to get new crib sheets!
3. Ric Rac or eyelet or pom-pom trim?
4. I’m hungry.
5. I’m thirsty!
6. Baby is moving a LOT!
7. Hmmm…Ric-rac maybe?
8. Maybe I’ll go to JoAnn’s tomorrow and look at trim.
9. But I need to paint!
10. Pom-pom trim is cute. What colors are available?
11. And on and on and on……
I just can’t quiet my mind! I know that this stuff doesn’t really matter – that baby will come regardless of whether or not the curtains or done…….so if I know this, then why can’t I stop thinking? So…came here to blog about it – hopefully "releasing it" into cyberspace will let me have some peace.