Bethany Fields Disclosure and Disclaimer
Hi everyone. Here’s some internet legal speak for you spelled out in a
super exciting and fun to read disclaimer as few words as possible. Please contact me if you have any questions!
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Bethany Fields. I am an artist, writer, teacher, wife, and mother and love to share insight and behind-the-scenes posts for you, my readers! This blog is a cheerful and safe place for me to share my artistic journey. I try lots of things and love to share them with you. The various artistic methods, suggestions, and tutorials on bethanyfieldsblog.com (and also on my Youtube channel) were discovered by trial and error. What works for me, might not work for you! Please take safety and health precautions when using any form of artistic media (soft pastel, oil, acrylic, watercolor, mediums, etc.) and make sure you research any health hazards. Bethany Fields cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the outcome of your creative undertakings.
- Bethany Fields reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without prior announcement. All photos that aren’t taken by Bethany Fields are credited and linked to their outside sources and are believed to be in public domain and readily available on the Internet (published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, title 17, U.S. Code). Any photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by Bethany Fields and are rights protected. Failure to link back and credit our site as their source constitutes a copyright violation.
- Bethany Fields loves it when people want to link back to the site here at bethanyfieldsblog.com. All photos (unless linked or otherwise credited) were taken by me. If you would like to share, please properly link back to bethanyfieldsblog.com. Please contact Bethany if you’d like to share more than a few photos. You can email Bethany here.
- I love having conversations and comments from my readers. This is a cheerful, happy, positive space and I have sole power to accept and administer comments and links shared. Any malicious, hateful, rude, inappropriate, or spammy comments will be removed or not approved. As such, any information you provide or enter will never be shared or sold. I hate spam and I know you do, too!
- bethanyfieldsblog.com is a for-profit blog. This blog accepts forms of paid advertisements, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation. I occasionally write about and include relevant affiliate links in my posts and on my page. Any compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Bethany Fields is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed here are purely my own. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Privacy: Occasionally, the third-party advertising companies serve ads when you visit this site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Now, that wasn’t so bad was it? (Okay yes it was.) I think I have a crick in my neck from writing all that mumbo-jumbo down. You’re free now! Go forth, dig around on my posts and have fun creating!
(I had help creating this through disclosurepolicy.org – you can get a super
fun boring disclosure too! Click here.)