It has just been one of those days. Nothing bad has happened. In fact, it's been a relatively smooth day on the ol' homestead. But it has still been one of those days.
I started to make a blog post about "this is what happened today that made this day not so great for me." But decided against it. I don't want to dwell on the relatively minor things that made this one of those days. I want to get over it, move on, make this day something wonderful instead of a "nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I guess I'll go eat worms" day.
So….I'm going to focus on the positive.
- I got eight rolls of film back from the developer – even though some of them didn't turn out like I wanted, there are a few gems in there.
- I'm drinking a Sonic Cherry-Lime
- I got to go to the scrapbook store today – so much cute stuff!
- I'm sitting in my red room and lovin' it
- Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure there are more positive things. In light of all the troubles in the world I must keep mine in perspective….but….I can still be a bit grumpy, can't I?